Friday, March 12, 2010

Cupcake Deliciousness from La Provence | So Scrumptious

My food pyramid includes a large but necessary portion of chocolate. I was also born into a
family with other chocoholics (yes, that is a word!..or at least it was when I googled it).

Now cupcakes fall under that part of my food pyramid. Normally, when people recommend good cupcakes or any kind of cakes for that matter, they give me these fluffy and light desserts. But fluffy and light to me equates with emptiness, a lack of something.

If you're ever going to recommend or give me any type of cake (these gifts are welcome btw! haha), it must be...rich and thick and layered.

One day my cousin sees me raving about Sprinkles cupcakes and she declares boldly, "BAH, wait 'til you try these!"



La Provence Patisserie & Cafe

La Provence's tagline: The best bakery in Beverly Hills

When my cousin handed me these velvety chocolate cupcakes with ganache frosting, I nearly fainted from the sheer delight and DELICIOUSNESS.

Try them. Let me know what you think. Oh and let me know if there's any other types of sweets I can add to get my daily dose of chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment